Friday, January 19

it's a boy!




















Landen Asher Dueck entered this world on wednesday january 17th at 4:09pm. he weighed 7lbs 6oz and measured 50cms long. we were surprised and thrilled by his early arrival. of course he is perfect in our eyes and we could not of asked for a better looking baby. we are happy to be back at home today and we are all exhausted!


19 comments:

Anonymous said...

How beautiful!
Grandma Dueck

Anonymous said...

Congratulations and thanks. You made us into Great grandparents with this miracle. J & L

Anonymous said...

I heard the good news enroute to Nepal, and thanks to this great blog site, can see the photos here in the Hong Kong airport. Wow. Quite a looker this new guy...and the classiest blog site too to match and do him honor. All the best. Al Doerksen

Anonymous said...

Hey Adriano, MAN that baby is so cute, I'm getting more excited for mine. Congratulations on the future soccer star. Gord and Andrea

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Adrian and Patty, and of course, Landen. We are so happy for you. Take care and enjoy your new baby. Lawrence & Faye

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Adrian and Patty, and of course, Landen. We are so happy for you. Take care and enjoy your new baby. Lawrence & Faye

Anonymous said...

Hey he's a good looking dude, especially for a newborn!

Congratulations to all three of you and God Bless!

Nathan & Lisa

Anonymous said...

Landen is absolutely beautiful! WOW! Congratulations! Thanks so much for sharing this exciting news. Adrian and Patty - happy parenting! Enjoy! Agatha

Anonymous said...

Hey guys!
I can't get over how cute he is - I could have stayed at the hospital all night visiting with you! Hopefully you've been able to get some sleep at night and maybe we'll see you at church tonight!

Anonymous said...

Whooooooooohooooooooo!!! YAY! Congratulations from Thailand! We were very excited upon hearing the news of the arrival of Landen. It was kinda trippy to realize that you are parents now and to see your resemblences in his face. We look forward to seeing all of you again soon!
Robin & Crystal

Anonymous said...

Congratulations and job well done mama! Welcome to the club! He's just beautiful. Funny...so soon...but I see Patty in him. Hope that you're able to get some sleep. Take care and enjoy him. They grow up so quickly!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations and job well done mama! Welcome to the club! He's just beautiful. Funny...so soon...but I see Patty in him. Hope that you're able to get some sleep. Take care and enjoy him. They grow up so quickly!

Christine and Paul
(sorry..forgot to sign the first one!)

9:46 PM

Anonymous said...

Adrian and Patty,
Congratulations! Can't wait to hold the little fella. I'm already looking for cute things to buy him. :) By the way, I love your blog! The pictures are brilliant!

Anonymous said...

Congrats guys!

He's a beautiful baby, hope you're all doing well back home. Look forward to seeing more pictures.

Mary

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! We heard about your blog form Lazer and Dodes and we're glad to see some photos up. Hope that you are doing well Patty. How's Milo with the new addition? Beautiful baby. Wow, lots of hair. Happy parenting!!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS! Can't wait to meet the little guy. So thankful for his safe arrival!

Kathryn

And what a looker too!!

Anonymous said...

Hey! WOW! I am so excited, Congratulations he is so beautiful.I can't wait to come and celebrate with you guys.Love and peace Kristin.

Anonymous said...

Wowzers is he ever cute :-) We are sooo happy for you guys and that all went good. We love you and pray that things will continue to go well. Can't wait to meet Sayla's new buddy, Landen!

So happy that you have now joined us and crossed over into the crazy adventures of 'parent hood' :-) You're going to have so much fun!
Love you LOTS,
Mark and Mel

karis said...

"O Lord, our Lord, how majestic is your name in all the earth! You have set your glory above the heavens. From the lips of children and infants you have ordained praise." I'm celebrating with you today, and so happy to see Landen's beautiful face. I love you guys!!