skip to main |
skip to sidebar
baby's room
so i figured out how to get my pictures off of my new camera, so here are a few pics of our freshly painted baby room. since we don't know whether we are having a boy or a girl, we figured green was a nice neutral color. and i'm using blue and purple as accent colors, so if it's a boy i'll add more blue to the room and if it's a girl i'll add more purple (for those of you who don't know, i'm not so crazy about pink).
1 comment:
looks good guys -- can't wait until the next chance I get to visit! Christmas traditions are good, eh? even if you can't be home, or with family, it's nice to have those kind of things that make you feel like home. just got a package with some Christmas goodies from home (turtles, that I used to make with my family every year), so I know what you mean! praying for you guys and i miss you!!
Post a Comment