so here are a few random photos taken since the last time i posted, cause i know everyone comes for the pictures not to read me ramble on. oh, and don't be fooled, there is another post below from our weekend away so be sure not to miss that one too.
a picture of landen and i on mother's day
i attempted to take some family photos one day with my tripod and timer (not an easy task with these two). i loved this picture but unfortunately the lighting was terrible! this was my attempt to salvage it.
so better lighting this time, but how do you get a kid to look and smile at a camera that has no one behind it? well i guess one out of two ain't bad.
and here's my little goof!
the neighbors let landen join them on their slip and slide one afternoon. they even let him hold the winner flag.
though it got a little cold
oh, wipe out!
5 comments:
I'm here! I have your blog as part of my bloglines subscription, so I get to see your pictures as soon as you post :)
Looks like you all had a lovely time away!
That slip 'n slide sure looks fun! Great pictures. I've been lurking here for a while, now you know :)
Great pictures! Landen looks so grown up in these pictures! I also have you on bloglines so I always know when you've updated and I always enjoy the photos!
~ Leanne
I love the pictures! Landen is such a cutie:). Looks like you guys have had lots of fun so far this summer!
I'm here, too... sometimes... LOL! Landen is getting SO big. It's hard to believe! Great photos. My kiddos had a lot of fun on a spiderman slip and slide this summer. Amazing how a little plastic sheet can be so much fun!
Post a Comment