so i have had requests for pictures of myself with landen. i'm usually the one behind the camera, not in front of it, and i rather like it that way. but i decided that i might appreciate having pictures of my son and i later on. so while my parents were out, i had my dad take some pictures of us at mill lake. he actually got quite a few that i liked (not that he's not a good photographer, but i don't usually like pictures of myself). so here are just a few...



6 comments:
I love your pictures from Mill Lake - you and Landen look great:) Yea for the Canucks winning tonight!
hey, I enjoyed catching up on your life with your pictures. . . you are a stinking good looking family is all I have to say (it's no wonder landen is handsome) glad you had fun with your parents -- that must be special! :-) love you
wow, landen looks a lot like you.
I am travelling right now and it is wonderful to be able to have a quick look and see the three of you. Thanks for keeping this so current patty. Please give landen many hugs from us and a few kisses on the delightful button nose.
Love,
grandma block
Hi Patty! I found Eric & Yvonne's blog totally by accident, and followed the link to your blog from there. I hope you don't mind if I pop in from time to time. I love blogging!!
I just love these pictures of you and Landen. It happens that we (moms) are usually taking pictures of the kiddos, so we don't have a lot of pictures of us WITH the kiddos. These pics are very nice!
Blessings,
~Raylene
PS - on my blog I a am careful with our personal information. You can read my post Why the screen-name?" and it explains a bit about that. I am VERY excited to find your blog and I hope that you visit mine, too. I just want to be sure to respect my sweetie's concerns regarding security. THANKS!!!
Post a Comment