Tuesday, March 27

happy birthday adrian

so, it was adrian's birthday last friday. unfortunately he had to work friday evening, but on sunday we had a friend watch landen and we were able to spend some time together. we went to blueridge bar and grill to watch the pay per view game, canucks vs. avalanche. it was a great evening and christa had a great time hanging out with landen.

so many of you know that i have a pet snake named bailey. well i have had him for just over 3 years now, and i had never seen him shed his skin. but about a week ago, while i was up at 4 am feeding landen, i finally saw him shed his skin.













so, i know everyone really wants to see pics of landen, not my snake so here are a bunch i have taken in the last few weeks.














































































































3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Picture's are awesome,he has grown so much. It must be so fun watching him grow and seeing new facial expressions.I actually think it is really neat that your snake shed it's skin for the first time. Do you think that he only shed it now because he has finally matured? Anyways i hope all is well with you and your family. Love Kristin

Anonymous said...

Patty,
This is your second cousin. I am your Dad's cousin (your grandmother Net's niece)
It is nice to see that new little person and especially to see that he and his Mom and Dad are content and happy.
I am sure you are sleep deprived, but that also will pass (in about 20 years).
I know his Grandma and Grandpa are proud of him and I am happy to see a addition to a new generation. I will put a picture of him in the geneology book with the other Andersons.

Denise Ruoho (ne. Denise Anderson)

Anonymous said...

Patty:
Nice to see you're posting your thoughts and pictures. Usually I don't check the blog until Grandpa C. reminds me, but when I do I'm always amazed at how Landen has grown.

I guess we'll be seeing you shortly and we'll get to see this little guy in person. He seems to be better looking all the time. Great pics. I'll drag Mary down for a look in a few minutes.

Give Milo a hug for us.

John L.