so since we are anticipating the arrival of a new little one on somewhere around January 21st, our lives are greatly revolving around planning for that right now. So most likely in the next while you will find updates on my pregnancy and pictures of my quickly expanding belly.
i have already posted some pictures from earlier in my pregnancy, and I attempted to take some more the other day, but unfortunatly they did not turn out too well. I have not yet mastered lighting for taking pictures indoors, and as many of you probably know we have had a fair amount of rain in the last while making outdoor pictures hard. though we did have a sunny day on saturday when i attempted to take some pictures of Adrian, myself and Milo for our christmas card. apparently none of us could pull off a decent smile or pose that day, so none of those pictures will appear on our christmas card. but i will share of few of them here. i don't know if you can notice, but in the first one milo is even licking his nose (usually he is so good for pictures).
well, now i am just rambling so i will end it here for today.


5 comments:
I finally got to see that tummy Lawrence was telling me about. It looks got on you.
Faye.
Hi Adrian and Patty! Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging. I look forward to more posts from you guys and I hope you had a good day today Patty. See you later!
Yvonne
hey you. . . great to see pics of the both of you and your big belly patty -- how exciting!! yeah, hope you'll enjoy blogging -- it's lots of fun to be able to say whatever you want and kind of feel like you are in a different world. can't wait to see more pictures -- love ya!
Great website. Wonderful baby room. Super pics! Can hardly wait until this baby can be cuddled!
Love mom
Hi Patty,
So, now you have two men in your life. Congratulations to you and Adrian.
Like your blog. Keep it up. I don't check it often, but it is a neat way of keeping up with what's going on in your lives.
We missed you last fall and again at New Year's when we were once again at Minaki for the fireworks, etc.
I'm sure you'll be posting some pix of your little one soon.
We'll be waiting...
John & Mary L.
Post a Comment